On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- U.S. Mint Video: Warm Wishes from United States Mint December 12, 2019
- COMING SOON – Year of the Rat 2020 December 12, 2019
- U.S. Mint Video: New Kids Games! December 6, 2019
- Unprecedented $50 Mil. Gold Eagles Tyrant Collection Exhibit December 6, 2019
- The BEP Monthly Production Report for November 2019 Has Been Posted December 5, 2019