The White House announced today that President Bush signed H.R. 4902, the “Byron Nelson Congressional Gold Medal Act” authorizing the award of “a congressional gold medal to Byron Nelson in Recoginition of his contributions to the game of golf as a player, a teacher, and a commentator.” This bill allows for the minting of duplicate medals in gold and bronze at a price and quantity set by the Secretary of the Treasury. Procedes will be used to cover the cost of minting with the balance deposited into the United States Mint Public Enterprise Fund.
- 2020 America the Beautiful Quarters Three-Coin Set™ Honoring National Park of American Samoa on Sale Feb. 18 February 14, 2020
- Dean Schmidt Receives Service Award for Kansas Bill Efforts February 13, 2020
- Spectacular Collection of NGC-certified Lesher Dollars to Be Sold in February February 13, 2020
- COMING SOON – America’s Founding Fathers 2020 Currency Set February 12, 2020
- Coin Designer Jamie Franki Signs Exclusive PCGS Signature Label Deal February 11, 2020