The Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) is scheduled to meet on Thursday, January 18, 2007. On the schedule is the final approval of the designs for the 2008 50 State Quarters® reverses to commemorate Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii. Unless H.R. 392 passes, 2008 will be the last year of the program.
- United States Mint Announces 2020 American Innovation™ $1 Coin Program Designs July 2, 2020
- PCGS Confirms New 1795 Flowing Hair Half Dollar Variety July 2, 2020
- Experience a Virtual Reality Tour at the Money Museum June 26, 2020
- PennyBoard Press Publishes New Entry in David W. Lange’s Acclaimed Series of Books on Coin Albums June 23, 2020
- 2020 World’s Fair of Money Suspended June 17, 2020