There have been reports of various minting errors for the new Washington Dollar coins, but a Denver couple found a number of blank planchets with edge lettering. Somehow, the coins missed the striking process but were processed passed inspectors to have the lettering pressed into the edge. Coins are from the Denver Mint Facility. There were no reports as to how many of this error may be in circulation.
- Andrew Jackson Presidential Silver Medal on Sale Feb. 24 February 18, 2020
- United States Mint Celebrates Official Release of 51st America the Beautiful Quarters® Program Coin February 18, 2020
- U.S. Mint News Release: Set of 2020 America the Beautiful Quarters® Silver Proof Coins on Sale Starting Feb. 20 February 18, 2020
- 2020 America the Beautiful Quarters Three-Coin Set™ Honoring National Park of American Samoa on Sale Feb. 18 February 14, 2020
- Dean Schmidt Receives Service Award for Kansas Bill Efforts February 13, 2020