On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- American Numismatic Association Board of Governors Approves $5.6 Million Budget for FY 2017-18 November 17, 2017
- ICTA Alert! Call your Representative and Senators ASAP November 17, 2017
- NGC Grades Rare 1915 Panama-Pacific Double Set November 16, 2017
- United States Mint to Release 10-Coin Set of Circulating Quarters on Nov. 21 November 15, 2017
- United States Mint Launches Final America the Beautiful Quarters® Program Coin of 2017 near the Banks of the Wabash November 15, 2017