On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- U.S. Mint Video: Pictured Rocks AtB B-Roll January 11, 2018
- U.S. Mint Video: Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore (2018) January 11, 2018
- United States Mint Begins Sales of 2018 WWI Commemorative Silver Dollar and Companion Medal Sets on January 17 January 11, 2018
- Educational Activities and Events Highlight 2018 National Coin Week Celebration January 11, 2018
- Inaugural Exhibit of Tyrant Collection Treasures Includes First USA Display Of Rare 1937 Edward VIII Proof Set January 11, 2018
What are your gift giving plans for 2017?
I have coins on my wish list. (40%, 6 Votes)
I am not planning on giving a numismatic gift. (20%, 3 Votes)
I plan to give someone a numismatic gift. (13%, 2 Votes)
I have exonumia or other numismatics on my wish list. (13%, 2 Votes)
I do not have any numismatics on my wish list. (7%, 1 Votes)
Bah Humbug! (7%, 1 Votes)
I have currency on my wish list. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 9