On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- U.S. Medals and Tokens Featured in New MEGA RED, 4th Edition May 26, 2018
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for April 2018 Has Been Posted May 22, 2018
- Fabled 1804 Dollar Among PCGS-Certified Highlights in Heritage’s June Long Beach Auction May 21, 2018
- Legend’s Largest Auction Shatters Records in New Orleans May 21, 2018
- United States Mint Opens Sales of 2018 American Eagle Silver Uncirculated Coin on May 24 May 18, 2018