On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- Seated Fest in Baltimore this month! February 18, 2019
- Lost/Stolen Coins USPS February 17, 2019
- “Marvelous Historical Find” Revealed From Recovered S.S. Central America Cash Box February 17, 2019
- Coins & Currency: Highlights of Skinner February Auction February 17, 2019
- 2018 PCDA CONVENTION YOUTUBE HIGHLIGHTS February 17, 2019