On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for October 2018 Has Been Posted November 10, 2018
- $100,000 donation to fight counterfeits November 10, 2018
- The London Mint survey reveals fading awareness of WWI amongst UK young people November 9, 2018
- United States Mint Releases Fifth 2018 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program Coin on November 13 November 7, 2018
- PCGS Achieves 40 Million Milestone November 7, 2018