On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- Robbery of Ancient Coins – FedEx in Portugal July 13, 2018
- ANA Awards College Scholarships to Committed Numismatists July 13, 2018
- U.S Mint VIDEO: San Francisco Mint 2018 Silver Reverse Proof Set July 10, 2018
- Veteran dealer: “We have seen the 2018 low for gold.” July 10, 2018
- Now Available – $2 Lucky Panda July 10, 2018