The White House announced today that President Bush signed H.R. 4902, the “Byron Nelson Congressional Gold Medal Act” authorizing the award of “a congressional gold medal to Byron Nelson in Recoginition of his contributions to the game of golf as a player, a teacher, and a commentator.” This bill allows for the minting of duplicate medals in gold and bronze at a price and quantity set by the Secretary of the Treasury. Procedes will be used to cover the cost of minting with the balance deposited into the United States Mint Public Enterprise Fund.
- Summer Seminar Scholarships Available for Young Collectors and Adult Hobbyists November 22, 2017
- 2017 America the Beautiful Quarters George Rogers Clark National Historical Park Three-Coin Set™ Available Nov. 27 November 21, 2017
- NGC Special Label & Designation for 2018 Pandas November 21, 2017
- American Numismatic Association Board of Governors Approves $5.6 Million Budget for FY 2017-18 November 17, 2017
- ICTA Alert! Call your Representative and Senators ASAP November 17, 2017