The White House announced today that President Bush signed H.R. 4902, the “Byron Nelson Congressional Gold Medal Act” authorizing the award of “a congressional gold medal to Byron Nelson in Recoginition of his contributions to the game of golf as a player, a teacher, and a commentator.” This bill allows for the minting of duplicate medals in gold and bronze at a price and quantity set by the Secretary of the Treasury. Procedes will be used to cover the cost of minting with the balance deposited into the United States Mint Public Enterprise Fund.
- U.S. Medals and Tokens Featured in New MEGA RED, 4th Edition May 26, 2018
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for April 2018 Has Been Posted May 22, 2018
- Fabled 1804 Dollar Among PCGS-Certified Highlights in Heritage’s June Long Beach Auction May 21, 2018
- Legend’s Largest Auction Shatters Records in New Orleans May 21, 2018
- United States Mint Opens Sales of 2018 American Eagle Silver Uncirculated Coin on May 24 May 18, 2018