The White House announced today that President Bush signed H.R. 4902, the “Byron Nelson Congressional Gold Medal Act” authorizing the award of “a congressional gold medal to Byron Nelson in Recoginition of his contributions to the game of golf as a player, a teacher, and a commentator.” This bill allows for the minting of duplicate medals in gold and bronze at a price and quantity set by the Secretary of the Treasury. Procedes will be used to cover the cost of minting with the balance deposited into the United States Mint Public Enterprise Fund.
- Seated Fest in Baltimore this month! February 18, 2019
- Lost/Stolen Coins USPS February 17, 2019
- “Marvelous Historical Find” Revealed From Recovered S.S. Central America Cash Box February 17, 2019
- Coins & Currency: Highlights of Skinner February Auction February 17, 2019
- 2018 PCDA CONVENTION YOUTUBE HIGHLIGHTS February 17, 2019