The White House announced today that President Bush signed H.R. 4902, the “Byron Nelson Congressional Gold Medal Act” authorizing the award of “a congressional gold medal to Byron Nelson in Recoginition of his contributions to the game of golf as a player, a teacher, and a commentator.” This bill allows for the minting of duplicate medals in gold and bronze at a price and quantity set by the Secretary of the Treasury. Procedes will be used to cover the cost of minting with the balance deposited into the United States Mint Public Enterprise Fund.
- U.S. Mint VIDEO: U.S. Mint Games September 22, 2018
- United States Mint Launches New Educational Games September 22, 2018
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing E-Commerce Transitio September 20, 2018
- Innovative 100 Point Coin Grading Scale Created by Ron Guth September 18, 2018
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for August 2018 Has Been Posted September 15, 2018