The White House announced today that President Bush signed H.R. 4902, the “Byron Nelson Congressional Gold Medal Act” authorizing the award of “a congressional gold medal to Byron Nelson in Recoginition of his contributions to the game of golf as a player, a teacher, and a commentator.” This bill allows for the minting of duplicate medals in gold and bronze at a price and quantity set by the Secretary of the Treasury. Procedes will be used to cover the cost of minting with the balance deposited into the United States Mint Public Enterprise Fund.
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for October 2018 Has Been Posted November 10, 2018
- $100,000 donation to fight counterfeits November 10, 2018
- The London Mint survey reveals fading awareness of WWI amongst UK young people November 9, 2018
- United States Mint Releases Fifth 2018 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program Coin on November 13 November 7, 2018
- PCGS Achieves 40 Million Milestone November 7, 2018