The White House announced today that President Bush signed H.R. 4902, the “Byron Nelson Congressional Gold Medal Act” authorizing the award of “a congressional gold medal to Byron Nelson in Recoginition of his contributions to the game of golf as a player, a teacher, and a commentator.” This bill allows for the minting of duplicate medals in gold and bronze at a price and quantity set by the Secretary of the Treasury. Procedes will be used to cover the cost of minting with the balance deposited into the United States Mint Public Enterprise Fund.
- Robbery of Ancient Coins – FedEx in Portugal July 13, 2018
- ANA Awards College Scholarships to Committed Numismatists July 13, 2018
- U.S Mint VIDEO: San Francisco Mint 2018 Silver Reverse Proof Set July 10, 2018
- Veteran dealer: “We have seen the 2018 low for gold.” July 10, 2018
- Now Available – $2 Lucky Panda July 10, 2018