There have been reports of various minting errors for the new Washington Dollar coins, but a Denver couple found a number of blank planchets with edge lettering. Somehow, the coins missed the striking process but were processed passed inspectors to have the lettering pressed into the edge. Coins are from the Denver Mint Facility. There were no reports as to how many of this error may be in circulation.
- Summer Seminar Scholarships Available for Young Collectors and Adult Hobbyists November 22, 2017
- 2017 America the Beautiful Quarters George Rogers Clark National Historical Park Three-Coin Set™ Available Nov. 27 November 21, 2017
- NGC Special Label & Designation for 2018 Pandas November 21, 2017
- American Numismatic Association Board of Governors Approves $5.6 Million Budget for FY 2017-18 November 17, 2017
- ICTA Alert! Call your Representative and Senators ASAP November 17, 2017