Susan Headley, the Coins Guide on About.com, wrote a great frequently asked questions (FAQ) article that is worth reading. It sets the records straight as to what is known about the smooth or plain edge error on the George Washington Dollars. Read about it here.
- PCGS announces PL and DMPL designations for California fractional gold August 19, 2018
- The London Mint Office Makes Special Dambusters Presentation Porthcawl Museum August 17, 2018
- Three receive 2018 ACTF Al Kreuzer Memorial Award August 17, 2018
- United States Mint Lifts the Curtain on Designs for the 2019 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program August 15, 2018
- PNG 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award Presented to Donn Pearlman August 14, 2018