Susan Headley, the Coins Guide on About.com, wrote a great frequently asked questions (FAQ) article that is worth reading. It sets the records straight as to what is known about the smooth or plain edge error on the George Washington Dollars. Read about it here.
- NCIC to Conduct Law Enforcement Training at Long Beach EXPO January 14, 2019
- Bonhams to Offer an Important Collection of Clark Gruber & Co. Territorial Gold January 11, 2019
- United States Mint Announces Historic Collaboration with the Royal Australian Mint January 11, 2019
- Scholarships for Art Engraving Course Available January 10, 2019
- Updated Sixth Edition of Whitman Publishing’s “Guide Book of United States Paper Money” is Now Available January 10, 2019