While searching through my change this evening, I found two 2010 Roosevelt dimes! Considering I have yet to find 2009 nickels or dimes in pocket change, finding a 2010 dime in June of 2010 is very interesting. Could this be the economy turning around or a case of last-in/first-out from the Federal Reserve money rooms with the 2009 coins buried in the back of the room?
- U.S. MINT VIDEO: Cumberland Island National Seashore (2018) July 20, 2018
- Vehicle Burglary-Dealer Inventory Stolen-Houston, Texas July 18, 2018
- Famous WWI Posters feature in Imperial War Museums Ingot Set July 18, 2018
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for June 2018 Has Been Posted July 18, 2018
- NGC Grades New York Bank Hoard of 16,000 Morgan Dollars July 18, 2018