While searching through my change this evening, I found two 2010 Roosevelt dimes! Considering I have yet to find 2009 nickels or dimes in pocket change, finding a 2010 dime in June of 2010 is very interesting. Could this be the economy turning around or a case of last-in/first-out from the Federal Reserve money rooms with the 2009 coins buried in the back of the room?
- American Numismatic Association Board of Governors Approves $5.6 Million Budget for FY 2017-18 November 17, 2017
- ICTA Alert! Call your Representative and Senators ASAP November 17, 2017
- NGC Grades Rare 1915 Panama-Pacific Double Set November 16, 2017
- United States Mint to Release 10-Coin Set of Circulating Quarters on Nov. 21 November 15, 2017
- United States Mint Launches Final America the Beautiful Quarters® Program Coin of 2017 near the Banks of the Wabash November 15, 2017