While searching through my change this evening, I found two 2010 Roosevelt dimes! Considering I have yet to find 2009 nickels or dimes in pocket change, finding a 2010 dime in June of 2010 is very interesting. Could this be the economy turning around or a case of last-in/first-out from the Federal Reserve money rooms with the 2009 coins buried in the back of the room?
- PNG Reports Physical Gold Buyers Returning October 20, 2018
- PCGS offers Crossover Special at Baltimore Expo October 20, 2018
- Legend Rare Coin Auctions is making a HUGE announcement about its auction schedule and program starting in 2019 October 20, 2018
- 2018 United States Mint Limited Edition Silver Proof Set Available October 18 October 12, 2018
- United States Mint Unveils Designs for the 2019 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Program October 12, 2018