While searching through my change this evening, I found two 2010 Roosevelt dimes! Considering I have yet to find 2009 nickels or dimes in pocket change, finding a 2010 dime in June of 2010 is very interesting. Could this be the economy turning around or a case of last-in/first-out from the Federal Reserve money rooms with the 2009 coins buried in the back of the room?
- United States Mint Opens Sales for 10-Coin Set of Uncirculated Quarters on March 29 March 22, 2018
- Statement issued upon Senate confirmation of David J. Ryder as Mint Director March 22, 2018
- Office of Strategic Services Receives Congressional Gold Medal March 21, 2018
- Summer Seminar Early Registration Discount Ends Soon March 21, 2018
- U.S. Mint Video: Apostle Islands AtB B-Roll March 21, 2018