While searching through my change this evening, I found two 2010 Roosevelt dimes! Considering I have yet to find 2009 nickels or dimes in pocket change, finding a 2010 dime in June of 2010 is very interesting. Could this be the economy turning around or a case of last-in/first-out from the Federal Reserve money rooms with the 2009 coins buried in the back of the room?
Support the Coin Collectors Blog
- Whitman Coin & Collectibles Expo Will Reconvene in March 2021 September 17, 2020
- United States Mint Opens Sales for Uncirculated Palladium Coin on September 24 September 17, 2020
- Salt River Bay National Historical Park and Ecological Preserve Five Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin on Sale September 18 September 12, 2020
- ANA Members Recognized at Virtual Awards Ceremonies September 9, 2020
- Whitman Publishing Releases ‘A Guide Book of Collectible Postcards,’ by Bowers and Martin September 5, 2020