The announcement said that the BEP has identified a problem with sporadic creasing of the paper during printing of the new $100 note that did not appear during pre-production testing. While the BEP is working to resolve the issue, the Federal Reserve will not have enough notes to begin worldwide distribution causing the delay. No date was announced.
- U.S. Mint Video: Part III: San Francisco History June 16, 2018
- Numismatic Crime Investigations Class for Law Enforcement to be Conducted During ANA World’s Fair of Money in Philadelphia June 15, 2018
- United States Mint Launches America the Beautiful Quarters® Program Coin Honoring Voyageurs National Park Quarter June 15, 2018
- NGC Certifies Newman’s Unique 1792 Washington President Gold Eagle June 15, 2018
- United States Mint to Release America the Beautiful Quarters Three-Coin Set™ of Voyageurs National Park Quarters on June 19 June 13, 2018