The announcement said that the BEP has identified a problem with sporadic creasing of the paper during printing of the new $100 note that did not appear during pre-production testing. While the BEP is working to resolve the issue, the Federal Reserve will not have enough notes to begin worldwide distribution causing the delay. No date was announced.
- U.S. Mint VIDEO: U.S. Mint Games September 22, 2018
- United States Mint Launches New Educational Games September 22, 2018
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing E-Commerce Transitio September 20, 2018
- Innovative 100 Point Coin Grading Scale Created by Ron Guth September 18, 2018
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for August 2018 Has Been Posted September 15, 2018