The announcement said that the BEP has identified a problem with sporadic creasing of the paper during printing of the new $100 note that did not appear during pre-production testing. While the BEP is working to resolve the issue, the Federal Reserve will not have enough notes to begin worldwide distribution causing the delay. No date was announced.
- Gleaming Golden Rarities in Tyrant Collection Long Beach Display February 19, 2018
- 2018 United States Mint America the Beautiful Quarters Silver Proof Set™ Available on February 22 February 16, 2018
- Legend Rare Coin Auctions to Present the P.F.M. Morgan Dollar Collection, the Current # 6 PCGS Registry Set February 15, 2018
- Colorado Springs Services Scheduled for Edward C. Rochette February 14, 2018
- United States Mint to Release Set of Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore Coins on February 20 February 14, 2018