An example of a Morgan Dollar cut in half to match a date with a mintmark to have the coin appear something it is not. Coin was in a counterfeit PCGS slab and caught by one of their graders.
- Investors Should Exercise Caution Investing in Individual Retirement Account Home Storage January 16, 2018
- North Carolina Dealer Honored with Service Award January 16, 2018
- NOW AVAILABLE – 2018 Happy Birthday Currency Note January 16, 2018
- U.S. Mint Video: Pictured Rocks AtB B-Roll January 11, 2018
- U.S. Mint Video: Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore (2018) January 11, 2018
What are your gift giving plans for 2017?
I have coins on my wish list. (40%, 6 Votes)
I am not planning on giving a numismatic gift. (20%, 3 Votes)
I plan to give someone a numismatic gift. (13%, 2 Votes)
I have exonumia or other numismatics on my wish list. (13%, 2 Votes)
I do not have any numismatics on my wish list. (7%, 1 Votes)
Bah Humbug! (7%, 1 Votes)
I have currency on my wish list. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 9