An example of a Morgan Dollar cut in half to match a date with a mintmark to have the coin appear something it is not. Coin was in a counterfeit PCGS slab and caught by one of their graders.
- Texas Attorney General Issues Gold Coins Consumer Protection Tips May 22, 2017
- Monster Toned Dollars Bring Big Money in Big Easy May 22, 2017
- CDN Announces Collaborative Partnership with ANA May 19, 2017
- ANA Announces Collaboration with CDN May 19, 2017
- VIDEO: U.S. Mint 2019 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Design Competition May 19, 2017