An example of a Morgan Dollar cut in half to match a date with a mintmark to have the coin appear something it is not. Coin was in a counterfeit PCGS slab and caught by one of their graders.
- “Supernova” Sinks Previous 1857-S $20 Record May 19, 2019
- NLG Announces Awards Competition for 2019 May 16, 2019
- United States Mint Annual Set of Uncirculated Coins Goes on Sale on May 14 May 14, 2019
- Suspects Steal Gold Coins-Coin Shop-Ohio May 14, 2019
- United States Mint Released James Madison Presidential Silver Medal on May 6 May 14, 2019