An example of a Morgan Dollar cut in half to match a date with a mintmark to have the coin appear something it is not. Coin was in a counterfeit PCGS slab and caught by one of their graders.
- Submissions Accepted for ANA’s Club Publications Competition March 23, 2019
- United States Mint Releases Commemorative Coins Honoring the American Legion’s 100th Anniversary March 22, 2019
- Register Now for Summer Seminar Discounts March 21, 2019
- A Brief History of the Guide Book of Morgan Silver Dollars March 21, 2019
- NGC Certifies the Cherrywood Collection of Classic Chinese Coins March 20, 2019