The cars include: green 1965 Ford Mustang, a gray 1964 Aston-Martin DB-5, blue and orange Lamborghini, red Ferrari, yellow Porsche, and a black Corvette. Fans of the James Bond movies will recognize the Aston-Martin DB-5 as the car Sean Connery drove in Goldfinger and Thunderball.
- United States Mint Opens Sales for Rolls and Bags of Ellis Island Quarters on August 28 August 21, 2017
- Denver World’s Fair of Money Embraced by Collectors August 18, 2017
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for July 2017 Has Been Posted August 17, 2017
- U.S. Mint Video: Philly Mint Virtual Tour August 17, 2017
- United States Mint and National Park Service to Launch America the Beautiful Quarters® Program Coin Honoring Ellis Island on Aug. 30 August 16, 2017