The cars include: green 1965 Ford Mustang, a gray 1964 Aston-Martin DB-5, blue and orange Lamborghini, red Ferrari, yellow Porsche, and a black Corvette. Fans of the James Bond movies will recognize the Aston-Martin DB-5 as the car Sean Connery drove in Goldfinger and Thunderball.
- Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee Meets October 18 October 17, 2017
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for September 2017 Has Been Posted October 16, 2017
- Dave Bowers, Books, and America’s $10 Gold Coins October 16, 2017
- Final Product Marking the Mint’s 225th Anniversary Goes on Sale on October 19 October 13, 2017
- The ANA wants YOU to provide a theme for 2018 National Coin Week October 12, 2017