John Trumbull’s Declaration of Independence hangs in the U.S. Capitol Rotunda. It was used as the model for the reverse of the $2 Federal Reserve Note. The depiction is actually a recreation of a debate and not the signing since the document was signed at different times over the summer of 1776. The oil on canvas work was commissioned in 1817 and purchased in 1819.
- Famous WWI Posters feature in Imperial War Museums Ingot Set July 18, 2018
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for June 2018 Has Been Posted July 18, 2018
- NGC Grades New York Bank Hoard of 16,000 Morgan Dollars July 18, 2018
- NLG 2018 Symposium to Focus on Attracting New Collectors Online July 18, 2018
- Crème de la crème of SS Central America S Mint gold revealed July 18, 2018