John Trumbull’s Declaration of Independence hangs in the U.S. Capitol Rotunda. It was used as the model for the reverse of the $2 Federal Reserve Note. The depiction is actually a recreation of a debate and not the signing since the document was signed at different times over the summer of 1776. The oil on canvas work was commissioned in 1817 and purchased in 1819.
- Former Police Chief Doug Davis Named Anti-Counterfeiting Director of the Anti-Counterfeiting Educational Foundation August 13, 2019
- PNG Honors Paul Nugget With 2019 Abe Kosoff Founders Award August 13, 2019
- Richard Weaver Selected As New PNG President August 13, 2019
- NGC Certifies Dennis Rodman’s North Korea Coin Set August 13, 2019
- ANA Presents Literary Awards to Exceptional Writers August 13, 2019