John Trumbull’s Declaration of Independence hangs in the U.S. Capitol Rotunda. It was used as the model for the reverse of the $2 Federal Reserve Note. The depiction is actually a recreation of a debate and not the signing since the document was signed at different times over the summer of 1776. The oil on canvas work was commissioned in 1817 and purchased in 1819.
- Bad Checks- Assistance Needed-Law Enforcement Request January 20, 2019
- “Alert” Coin Show Dealers/Promoters-Suspects Change Pattern/MO January 20, 2019
- United States Mint to Release First of Four 2019 Presidential Silver Medals on January 25 January 20, 2019
- United States Mint Rolls Out Commemorative Coins Honoring the First Manned Lunar Landing on January 24 January 20, 2019
- ANA College Scholarships Available to Young Collectors January 18, 2019