Charging Bull by Arturo DiModica is a bronze sculpture that stands in Bowling Green Park just south of the Financial District in lower Manhattan.
- United States Mint Opens Sales for Rolls and Bags of Ellis Island Quarters on August 28 August 21, 2017
- Denver World’s Fair of Money Embraced by Collectors August 18, 2017
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for July 2017 Has Been Posted August 17, 2017
- U.S. Mint Video: Philly Mint Virtual Tour August 17, 2017
- United States Mint and National Park Service to Launch America the Beautiful Quarters® Program Coin Honoring Ellis Island on Aug. 30 August 16, 2017