U.S. coins are struck using coin orientation where if you looked at the reverse in a mirror, the reverse would look upside down.
- United States Mint Releases 2017 American Liberty 225th Anniversary Gold Coin™ on April 6 March 30, 2017
- 2017 United States Mint Congratulations Set Goes on Sale on April 4 March 30, 2017
- United States Mint Releases Frederick Douglass National Historic Site Quarter on April 3 March 30, 2017
- Submissions Accepted for ANA’s Club Publications Contest March 30, 2017
- Literary Awards Competition Open to Young Numismatists March 28, 2017