U.S. coins are struck using coin orientation where if you looked at the reverse in a mirror, the reverse would look upside down.
- Office of Strategic Services Receives Congressional Gold Medal March 21, 2018
- Summer Seminar Early Registration Discount Ends Soon March 21, 2018
- U.S. Mint Video: Apostle Islands AtB B-Roll March 21, 2018
- Finest Known 1932 “Saint” In eBay Auction Of Outstanding Double Eagles Set March 20, 2018
- Celebrating the American Legion—and America’s Veterans—With Coins March 17, 2018