The Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) is scheduled to meet on Thursday, January 18, 2007. On the schedule is the final approval of the designs for the 2008 50 State Quarters® reverses to commemorate Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii. Unless H.R. 392 passes, 2008 will be the last year of the program.
- PCGS announces PL and DMPL designations for California fractional gold August 19, 2018
- The London Mint Office Makes Special Dambusters Presentation Porthcawl Museum August 17, 2018
- Three receive 2018 ACTF Al Kreuzer Memorial Award August 17, 2018
- United States Mint Lifts the Curtain on Designs for the 2019 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program August 15, 2018
- PNG 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award Presented to Donn Pearlman August 14, 2018