The Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) is scheduled to meet on Thursday, January 18, 2007. On the schedule is the final approval of the designs for the 2008 50 State Quarters® reverses to commemorate Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii. Unless H.R. 392 passes, 2008 will be the last year of the program.
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for April 2018 Has Been Posted May 22, 2018
- Fabled 1804 Dollar Among PCGS-Certified Highlights in Heritage’s June Long Beach Auction May 21, 2018
- Legend’s Largest Auction Shatters Records in New Orleans May 21, 2018
- United States Mint Opens Sales of 2018 American Eagle Silver Uncirculated Coin on May 24 May 18, 2018
- “Dollar Day” Session of Legend’s 26th Regency Auction a Record Breaker! May 18, 2018