The Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) is scheduled to meet on Thursday, January 18, 2007. On the schedule is the final approval of the designs for the 2008 50 State Quarters® reverses to commemorate Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii. Unless H.R. 392 passes, 2008 will be the last year of the program.
- Local, State and Federal Investigators Learn Basics of Numismatic Crime Investigations at the National Money Show in Irving, Texas March 16, 2018
- 2018 Breast Cancer Awareness Commemorative Coin Program March 16, 2018
- PCGS Donates to Breast Cancer Research Foundation March 16, 2018
- NGC Special Label for Breast Cancer Awareness Coins March 14, 2018
- United States Mint Begins Sales of Kennedy Half Dollar Product Options on March 20 March 14, 2018