The Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) is scheduled to meet on Thursday, January 18, 2007. On the schedule is the final approval of the designs for the 2008 50 State Quarters® reverses to commemorate Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii. Unless H.R. 392 passes, 2008 will be the last year of the program.
- NGC Grades Rare 1915 Panama-Pacific Double Set November 16, 2017
- United States Mint to Release 10-Coin Set of Circulating Quarters on Nov. 21 November 15, 2017
- United States Mint Launches Final America the Beautiful Quarters® Program Coin of 2017 near the Banks of the Wabash November 15, 2017
- U.S. Mint Video: Art in your Pocket November 15, 2017
- Coming Soon – Year of the Dog 2018 November 14, 2017