The Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) is scheduled to meet on Thursday, January 18, 2007. On the schedule is the final approval of the designs for the 2008 50 State Quarters® reverses to commemorate Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii. Unless H.R. 392 passes, 2008 will be the last year of the program.
- Bad Checks- Assistance Needed-Law Enforcement Request January 20, 2019
- “Alert” Coin Show Dealers/Promoters-Suspects Change Pattern/MO January 20, 2019
- United States Mint to Release First of Four 2019 Presidential Silver Medals on January 25 January 20, 2019
- United States Mint Rolls Out Commemorative Coins Honoring the First Manned Lunar Landing on January 24 January 20, 2019
- ANA College Scholarships Available to Young Collectors January 18, 2019