The Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) is scheduled to meet on Thursday, January 18, 2007. On the schedule is the final approval of the designs for the 2008 50 State Quarters® reverses to commemorate Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii. Unless H.R. 392 passes, 2008 will be the last year of the program.
- Investors Should Exercise Caution Investing in Individual Retirement Account Home Storage January 16, 2018
- North Carolina Dealer Honored with Service Award January 16, 2018
- NOW AVAILABLE – 2018 Happy Birthday Currency Note January 16, 2018
- U.S. Mint Video: Pictured Rocks AtB B-Roll January 11, 2018
- U.S. Mint Video: Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore (2018) January 11, 2018
What are your gift giving plans for 2017?
I have coins on my wish list. (40%, 6 Votes)
I am not planning on giving a numismatic gift. (20%, 3 Votes)
I plan to give someone a numismatic gift. (13%, 2 Votes)
I have exonumia or other numismatics on my wish list. (13%, 2 Votes)
I do not have any numismatics on my wish list. (7%, 1 Votes)
Bah Humbug! (7%, 1 Votes)
I have currency on my wish list. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 9