The Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) is scheduled to meet on Thursday, January 18, 2007. On the schedule is the final approval of the designs for the 2008 50 State Quarters® reverses to commemorate Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii. Unless H.R. 392 passes, 2008 will be the last year of the program.
- PNG Reports Physical Gold Buyers Returning October 20, 2018
- PCGS offers Crossover Special at Baltimore Expo October 20, 2018
- Legend Rare Coin Auctions is making a HUGE announcement about its auction schedule and program starting in 2019 October 20, 2018
- 2018 United States Mint Limited Edition Silver Proof Set Available October 18 October 12, 2018
- United States Mint Unveils Designs for the 2019 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Program October 12, 2018