I will be attending the Whitman Coin & Currency Expo today at the Baltimore Convention Center. I will be getting a start later in the morning because of previously scheduled engagement. But I should be there for most of the afternoon. Those following me on Twitter (@coinsblog) can read my realtime thoughts on the Expo. Those following me on Pinterest can watch the board “Whitman Baltimore Expo 29-June-2012” for any images I can capture during my time in Baltimore.
- U.S. Mint Video: Part III: San Francisco History June 16, 2018
- Numismatic Crime Investigations Class for Law Enforcement to be Conducted During ANA World’s Fair of Money in Philadelphia June 15, 2018
- United States Mint Launches America the Beautiful Quarters® Program Coin Honoring Voyageurs National Park Quarter June 15, 2018
- NGC Certifies Newman’s Unique 1792 Washington President Gold Eagle June 15, 2018
- United States Mint to Release America the Beautiful Quarters Three-Coin Set™ of Voyageurs National Park Quarters on June 19 June 13, 2018