I will be attending the Whitman Coin & Currency Expo today at the Baltimore Convention Center. I will be getting a start later in the morning because of previously scheduled engagement. But I should be there for most of the afternoon. Those following me on Twitter (@coinsblog) can read my realtime thoughts on the Expo. Those following me on Pinterest can watch the board “Whitman Baltimore Expo 29-June-2012” for any images I can capture during my time in Baltimore.
Support the Coin Collectors Blog
- Whitman Coin & Collectibles Expo Will Reconvene in March 2021 September 17, 2020
- United States Mint Opens Sales for Uncirculated Palladium Coin on September 24 September 17, 2020
- Salt River Bay National Historical Park and Ecological Preserve Five Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin on Sale September 18 September 12, 2020
- ANA Members Recognized at Virtual Awards Ceremonies September 9, 2020
- Whitman Publishing Releases ‘A Guide Book of Collectible Postcards,’ by Bowers and Martin September 5, 2020