I received a note from the US Mint this morning announcing that the 2006 Uncirculated Set was available to purchase. The 20-coin set includes uncirculated coins from both the Philadelphia and Denver branch mints. The set includes the Return to Monticello nickel and the 2006 50 State Quarters for Nebraska, Nevada, Colorado, North Dakota, and South Dakota. All 20 coins will have the satin finish that the Mint introduced last year. The set costs $16.95 and can be purchased from the Mint’s online store or by phone at 800-USA-MINT (800-872-6468).
- United States Mint Opens Sales for Rolls and Bags of Ellis Island Quarters on August 28 August 21, 2017
- Denver World’s Fair of Money Embraced by Collectors August 18, 2017
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for July 2017 Has Been Posted August 17, 2017
- U.S. Mint Video: Philly Mint Virtual Tour August 17, 2017
- United States Mint and National Park Service to Launch America the Beautiful Quarters® Program Coin Honoring Ellis Island on Aug. 30 August 16, 2017