I received a note from the US Mint this morning announcing that the 2006 Uncirculated Set was available to purchase. The 20-coin set includes uncirculated coins from both the Philadelphia and Denver branch mints. The set includes the Return to Monticello nickel and the 2006 50 State Quarters for Nebraska, Nevada, Colorado, North Dakota, and South Dakota. All 20 coins will have the satin finish that the Mint introduced last year. The set costs $16.95 and can be purchased from the Mint’s online store or by phone at 800-USA-MINT (800-872-6468).
- United States Mint to Hold Launch Ceremony for New Multi-Year $1 Coin Program Honoring American Innovation on Dec. 14 December 12, 2018
- Collectors Universe names Brett Charville as PCGS President December 11, 2018
- United States Mint Unveils Design for 2019 Native American $1 Coin Reverse December 11, 2018
- United States Mint Set to Release Introductory American Innovation™ $1 Coin Products on December 14 December 10, 2018
- First public display of finest proof Morgan dollars set December 7, 2018