As part of a promotion for Vodaphone and Sky in Great Brittan, someone laid down 10,000 £1 coins in a domino-like chain and set the chain in motion. It has the same fascination of dominoes, but these are £1 coins, which should appeal to us collectors. Playing with your money can be as much fun as collecting!
- Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee Meets October 18 October 17, 2017
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for September 2017 Has Been Posted October 16, 2017
- Dave Bowers, Books, and America’s $10 Gold Coins October 16, 2017
- Final Product Marking the Mint’s 225th Anniversary Goes on Sale on October 19 October 13, 2017
- The ANA wants YOU to provide a theme for 2018 National Coin Week October 12, 2017