The Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) is scheduled to meet on Thursday, January 18, 2007. On the schedule is the final approval of the designs for the 2008 50 State Quarters® reverses to commemorate Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii. Unless H.R. 392 passes, 2008 will be the last year of the program.
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for July 2018 Has Been Posted August 11, 2018
- COMING SOON – World War I – 2018 Intaglio Print Victory August 9, 2018
- Coming Soon – WWI 100th Commemorative $2 Collection August 9, 2018
- Mint to Display Three 1933 Double Eagles at ANA World’s Fair of Money August 9, 2018
- United States Mint Set to Release Presidential Medals Struck in Silver on August 16 August 9, 2018