The Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) is scheduled to meet on Thursday, January 18, 2007. On the schedule is the final approval of the designs for the 2008 50 State Quarters® reverses to commemorate Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii. Unless H.R. 392 passes, 2008 will be the last year of the program.
- “Supernova” Sinks Previous 1857-S $20 Record May 19, 2019
- NLG Announces Awards Competition for 2019 May 16, 2019
- United States Mint Annual Set of Uncirculated Coins Goes on Sale on May 14 May 14, 2019
- Suspects Steal Gold Coins-Coin Shop-Ohio May 14, 2019
- United States Mint Released James Madison Presidential Silver Medal on May 6 May 14, 2019