The Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) is scheduled to meet on Thursday, January 18, 2007. On the schedule is the final approval of the designs for the 2008 50 State Quarters® reverses to commemorate Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii. Unless H.R. 392 passes, 2008 will be the last year of the program.
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for September 2017 Has Been Posted October 16, 2017
- Dave Bowers, Books, and America’s $10 Gold Coins October 16, 2017
- Final Product Marking the Mint’s 225th Anniversary Goes on Sale on October 19 October 13, 2017
- The ANA wants YOU to provide a theme for 2018 National Coin Week October 12, 2017
- United States Mint Announces Designs for World War I Centennial Silver Medals October 11, 2017