The Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) is scheduled to meet on Thursday, January 18, 2007. On the schedule is the final approval of the designs for the 2008 50 State Quarters® reverses to commemorate Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii. Unless H.R. 392 passes, 2008 will be the last year of the program.
- Special Product Marking 50 Years of Proof Coin Production at the San Francisco Mint Available on July 23 June 20, 2018
- Glittering World Rarities Revealed In Recovered SS Central America Treasure June 20, 2018
- NGC Signs American Astronaut Clayton Anderson to Autograph Labels June 19, 2018
- Fun and Fellowship at the Philadelphia World’s Fair of Money June 19, 2018
- U.S. Mint Video: Part III: San Francisco History June 16, 2018