The Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) is scheduled to meet on Thursday, January 18, 2007. On the schedule is the final approval of the designs for the 2008 50 State Quarters® reverses to commemorate Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii. Unless H.R. 392 passes, 2008 will be the last year of the program.
- United States Mint to Hold Launch Ceremony for New Multi-Year $1 Coin Program Honoring American Innovation on Dec. 14 December 12, 2018
- Collectors Universe names Brett Charville as PCGS President December 11, 2018
- United States Mint Unveils Design for 2019 Native American $1 Coin Reverse December 11, 2018
- United States Mint Set to Release Introductory American Innovation™ $1 Coin Products on December 14 December 10, 2018
- First public display of finest proof Morgan dollars set December 7, 2018