The Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) is scheduled to meet on Thursday, January 18, 2007. On the schedule is the final approval of the designs for the 2008 50 State Quarters® reverses to commemorate Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii. Unless H.R. 392 passes, 2008 will be the last year of the program.
- Legend Rare Coin Auctions to Present Final Section of Northern Lights Collection Along With Fresh 1994 Collection in Las Vegas on July 13. June 23, 2017
- U.S. Mint Video: San Francisco Mint Employees June 23, 2017
- United States Mint Opens Sales for Uncirculated Version of American Eagle Silver Coin on June 29 June 22, 2017
- VIDEO: International Paper Money Show Attracts World Bank Note Collectors to Kansas City June 22, 2017
- Miles Standish getting head shaved at ANA Denver convention June 20, 2017