The Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) is scheduled to meet on Thursday, January 18, 2007. On the schedule is the final approval of the designs for the 2008 50 State Quarters® reverses to commemorate Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii. Unless H.R. 392 passes, 2008 will be the last year of the program.
- NGC-graded Chinese Coins Top Heritage Hong Kong Auction December 15, 2017
- Transportation and Shipping Security Seminar December 14, 2017
- New Million Dollar Coin: David Lawrence Sells 1879 Coiled Hair Stella! December 14, 2017
- Confused Over Proposed Tax Legislation and Like-Kind Exchanges? December 13, 2017
- The U.S. Mint is excited to announce a new checkout feature! December 13, 2017