There have been reports of various minting errors for the new Washington Dollar coins, but a Denver couple found a number of blank planchets with edge lettering. Somehow, the coins missed the striking process but were processed passed inspectors to have the lettering pressed into the edge. Coins are from the Denver Mint Facility. There were no reports as to how many of this error may be in circulation.
- Money Talks Speakers Wanted for Pittsburgh World’s Fair of Money April 8, 2020
- Holabird Western Americana Collections’ Four-Day Big Tent Auction Will Be Online-Only, April 16-19, With Nearly 3,100 Lots In 30 Categories April 4, 2020
- No School? Use Pocket Change to Help Educate Children at Home April 3, 2020
- 2020 American Buffalo One Ounce Gold Proof Coin on Sale April 9 April 3, 2020
- Taking Advantage of Gold & Silver Prices But Some Inventories Are Low April 3, 2020