There have been reports of various minting errors for the new Washington Dollar coins, but a Denver couple found a number of blank planchets with edge lettering. Somehow, the coins missed the striking process but were processed passed inspectors to have the lettering pressed into the edge. Coins are from the Denver Mint Facility. There were no reports as to how many of this error may be in circulation.
- Legend Rare Coin Auctions to Present Final Section of Northern Lights Collection Along With Fresh 1994 Collection in Las Vegas on July 13. June 23, 2017
- U.S. Mint Video: San Francisco Mint Employees June 23, 2017
- United States Mint Opens Sales for Uncirculated Version of American Eagle Silver Coin on June 29 June 22, 2017
- VIDEO: International Paper Money Show Attracts World Bank Note Collectors to Kansas City June 22, 2017
- Miles Standish getting head shaved at ANA Denver convention June 20, 2017