There have been reports of various minting errors for the new Washington Dollar coins, but a Denver couple found a number of blank planchets with edge lettering. Somehow, the coins missed the striking process but were processed passed inspectors to have the lettering pressed into the edge. Coins are from the Denver Mint Facility. There were no reports as to how many of this error may be in circulation.
- Exhibit Award Winners Announced for 2019 National Money Show April 20, 2019
- NGC Announces $20,000 in Prizes for the 2019 NGC Registry Awards April 20, 2019
- U.S. Mint Video: American Legion Commemorative Coin April 20, 2019
- United States Mint to Launch War in the Pacific National Historical Park Quarter on May 3 April 20, 2019
- More lucky collectors get PCGS rewards for 2019-W mint mark quarters April 20, 2019