There have been reports of various minting errors for the new Washington Dollar coins, but a Denver couple found a number of blank planchets with edge lettering. Somehow, the coins missed the striking process but were processed passed inspectors to have the lettering pressed into the edge. Coins are from the Denver Mint Facility. There were no reports as to how many of this error may be in circulation.
- PNG Reports Physical Gold Buyers Returning October 20, 2018
- PCGS offers Crossover Special at Baltimore Expo October 20, 2018
- Legend Rare Coin Auctions is making a HUGE announcement about its auction schedule and program starting in 2019 October 20, 2018
- 2018 United States Mint Limited Edition Silver Proof Set Available October 18 October 12, 2018
- United States Mint Unveils Designs for the 2019 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Program October 12, 2018