There have been reports of various minting errors for the new Washington Dollar coins, but a Denver couple found a number of blank planchets with edge lettering. Somehow, the coins missed the striking process but were processed passed inspectors to have the lettering pressed into the edge. Coins are from the Denver Mint Facility. There were no reports as to how many of this error may be in circulation.
- United States Mint Offers Lowell National Historical Park Coin Set on February 19 February 13, 2019
- PNG Now Accepting 2019 Awards Nominations February 13, 2019
- U.S. Mint Video: Free Online Games for Kids February 9, 2019
- Bonhams Sale Of Coins And Banknotes 100% Sold February 9, 2019
- United States Mint Opens Sales for the 2019 Native American $1 Coin on February 13 February 7, 2019