Susan Headley, the Coins Guide on About.com, wrote a great frequently asked questions (FAQ) article that is worth reading. It sets the records straight as to what is known about the smooth or plain edge error on the George Washington Dollars. Read about it here.
- Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee Meets October 18 October 17, 2017
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for September 2017 Has Been Posted October 16, 2017
- Dave Bowers, Books, and America’s $10 Gold Coins October 16, 2017
- Final Product Marking the Mint’s 225th Anniversary Goes on Sale on October 19 October 13, 2017
- The ANA wants YOU to provide a theme for 2018 National Coin Week October 12, 2017