While searching through my change this evening, I found two 2010 Roosevelt dimes! Considering I have yet to find 2009 nickels or dimes in pocket change, finding a 2010 dime in June of 2010 is very interesting. Could this be the economy turning around or a case of last-in/first-out from the Federal Reserve money rooms with the 2009 coins buried in the back of the room?
- United States Mint Lifts the Curtain on Designs for the 2019 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program August 15, 2018
- PNG 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award Presented to Donn Pearlman August 14, 2018
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing and United States Mint to Participate in the American Numismatic Association’s (ANA) 2018 World’s Fair of Money August 14, 2018
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for July 2018 Has Been Posted August 11, 2018
- COMING SOON – World War I – 2018 Intaglio Print Victory August 9, 2018