While searching through my change this evening, I found two 2010 Roosevelt dimes! Considering I have yet to find 2009 nickels or dimes in pocket change, finding a 2010 dime in June of 2010 is very interesting. Could this be the economy turning around or a case of last-in/first-out from the Federal Reserve money rooms with the 2009 coins buried in the back of the room?
- U.S. Mint Video: Warm Wishes from United States Mint December 12, 2019
- COMING SOON – Year of the Rat 2020 December 12, 2019
- U.S. Mint Video: New Kids Games! December 6, 2019
- Unprecedented $50 Mil. Gold Eagles Tyrant Collection Exhibit December 6, 2019
- The BEP Monthly Production Report for November 2019 Has Been Posted December 5, 2019