While searching through my change this evening, I found two 2010 Roosevelt dimes! Considering I have yet to find 2009 nickels or dimes in pocket change, finding a 2010 dime in June of 2010 is very interesting. Could this be the economy turning around or a case of last-in/first-out from the Federal Reserve money rooms with the 2009 coins buried in the back of the room?
- Airmined Gold Coin Makes Special Journey To Normandy Beaches For D-Day 75th June 15, 2019
- Collectors Invited to 2019 PNG Day Show June 15, 2019
- Classic Early U.S. Type, Superb Proof Barbers, Gem Silver Dollars, and Rare Gold Coins Anchor Legend’s Regency Auction 33 June 15, 2019
- Finest known, rare 1856-S dime found in SS Central America treasure June 15, 2019
- COMING SOON – 2019 $2 Rocketship June 15, 2019