While searching through my change this evening, I found two 2010 Roosevelt dimes! Considering I have yet to find 2009 nickels or dimes in pocket change, finding a 2010 dime in June of 2010 is very interesting. Could this be the economy turning around or a case of last-in/first-out from the Federal Reserve money rooms with the 2009 coins buried in the back of the room?
- PCGS Coin Quest 2020 Winners Announced May 31, 2020
- PCGS & Basketball HOF coins May 31, 2020
- United States Mint Begins Sales of Kennedy Half Dollar Product Options on June 1 May 26, 2020
- Counterfeiting Battles Continued in May May 26, 2020
- 2020 SUMMER FUN SHOW CANCELLED May 26, 2020