While searching through my change this evening, I found two 2010 Roosevelt dimes! Considering I have yet to find 2009 nickels or dimes in pocket change, finding a 2010 dime in June of 2010 is very interesting. Could this be the economy turning around or a case of last-in/first-out from the Federal Reserve money rooms with the 2009 coins buried in the back of the room?
- 2019 Limited Edition Silver Proof Set™ On Sale Oct. 17 October 17, 2019
- U.S. Mint Video: Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness Quarter October 16, 2019
- United States Mint Conducted Sales Launch Event for American Innovation™ 2019 $1 Coin Proof Set October 16, 2019
- Capturing the Excitement of Lost and Found Coin Treasures October 16, 2019
- Beth Deisher Teaches Families How to Win “The Widow Game” October 16, 2019