While searching through my change this evening, I found two 2010 Roosevelt dimes! Considering I have yet to find 2009 nickels or dimes in pocket change, finding a 2010 dime in June of 2010 is very interesting. Could this be the economy turning around or a case of last-in/first-out from the Federal Reserve money rooms with the 2009 coins buried in the back of the room?
- Summer Seminar Scholarships Available for Young Collectors and Adult Hobbyists November 22, 2017
- 2017 America the Beautiful Quarters George Rogers Clark National Historical Park Three-Coin Set™ Available Nov. 27 November 21, 2017
- NGC Special Label & Designation for 2018 Pandas November 21, 2017
- American Numismatic Association Board of Governors Approves $5.6 Million Budget for FY 2017-18 November 17, 2017
- ICTA Alert! Call your Representative and Senators ASAP November 17, 2017