While searching through my change this evening, I found two 2010 Roosevelt dimes! Considering I have yet to find 2009 nickels or dimes in pocket change, finding a 2010 dime in June of 2010 is very interesting. Could this be the economy turning around or a case of last-in/first-out from the Federal Reserve money rooms with the 2009 coins buried in the back of the room?
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for April 2018 Has Been Posted May 22, 2018
- Fabled 1804 Dollar Among PCGS-Certified Highlights in Heritage’s June Long Beach Auction May 21, 2018
- Legend’s Largest Auction Shatters Records in New Orleans May 21, 2018
- United States Mint Opens Sales of 2018 American Eagle Silver Uncirculated Coin on May 24 May 18, 2018
- “Dollar Day” Session of Legend’s 26th Regency Auction a Record Breaker! May 18, 2018