While searching through my change this evening, I found two 2010 Roosevelt dimes! Considering I have yet to find 2009 nickels or dimes in pocket change, finding a 2010 dime in June of 2010 is very interesting. Could this be the economy turning around or a case of last-in/first-out from the Federal Reserve money rooms with the 2009 coins buried in the back of the room?
- PNG Statement on Passing of Leon Hendrickson July 24, 2017
- American Numismatic Association Awards College Scholarships July 21, 2017
- New Ken Bressett Book on Coin Collecting Will be Available at the August 2017 Denver ANA Show July 19, 2017
- Pawn Stars’ Rick Harrison at Shave Miles event at ANA Denver, Aug. 3 July 18, 2017
- Updated “Grading U.S. Coins Today” Correspondence Course Offered by ANA’s Florence Schook School of Numismatics July 17, 2017