While searching through my change this evening, I found two 2010 Roosevelt dimes! Considering I have yet to find 2009 nickels or dimes in pocket change, finding a 2010 dime in June of 2010 is very interesting. Could this be the economy turning around or a case of last-in/first-out from the Federal Reserve money rooms with the 2009 coins buried in the back of the room?
- Final Release in Preamble to the Declaration of Independence Platinum Proof Coin Series on Sale Jan. 30 January 24, 2020
- U.S. Mint to Participate in Carson City Mint 150th Anniversary Celebration January 24, 2020
- The BEP Monthly Production Reports for December 2019 and January 2020 Have Been Posted January 24, 2020
- Music legends, Queen, to be Celebrated on UK Coin January 23, 2020
- Reporting suspected fake coins January 23, 2020