While searching through my change this evening, I found two 2010 Roosevelt dimes! Considering I have yet to find 2009 nickels or dimes in pocket change, finding a 2010 dime in June of 2010 is very interesting. Could this be the economy turning around or a case of last-in/first-out from the Federal Reserve money rooms with the 2009 coins buried in the back of the room?
- Exhibit Award Winners Announced for 2019 National Money Show April 20, 2019
- NGC Announces $20,000 in Prizes for the 2019 NGC Registry Awards April 20, 2019
- U.S. Mint Video: American Legion Commemorative Coin April 20, 2019
- United States Mint to Launch War in the Pacific National Historical Park Quarter on May 3 April 20, 2019
- More lucky collectors get PCGS rewards for 2019-W mint mark quarters April 20, 2019