While searching through my change this evening, I found two 2010 Roosevelt dimes! Considering I have yet to find 2009 nickels or dimes in pocket change, finding a 2010 dime in June of 2010 is very interesting. Could this be the economy turning around or a case of last-in/first-out from the Federal Reserve money rooms with the 2009 coins buried in the back of the room?
- First public display of finest proof Morgan dollars set December 7, 2018
- Explore Money Museum from Comfort of Home December 6, 2018
- COMING SOON – Year of the Pig 2019 December 4, 2018
- Fabled Brasher Doubloon and Historic New York Coppers in PCGS Exhibit at Next Long Beach Expo December 4, 2018
- PCGS authenticates first known 1868/6 overdate Australia sovereign December 4, 2018