I will be attending the Whitman Coin & Currency Expo today at the Baltimore Convention Center. I will be getting a start later in the morning because of previously scheduled engagement. But I should be there for most of the afternoon. Those following me on Twitter (@coinsblog) can read my realtime thoughts on the Expo. Those following me on Pinterest can watch the board “Whitman Baltimore Expo 29-June-2012” for any images I can capture during my time in Baltimore.
- NGC-graded Chinese Coins Top Heritage Hong Kong Auction December 15, 2017
- Transportation and Shipping Security Seminar December 14, 2017
- New Million Dollar Coin: David Lawrence Sells 1879 Coiled Hair Stella! December 14, 2017
- Confused Over Proposed Tax Legislation and Like-Kind Exchanges? December 13, 2017
- The U.S. Mint is excited to announce a new checkout feature! December 13, 2017