I will be attending the Whitman Coin & Currency Expo today at the Baltimore Convention Center. I will be getting a start later in the morning because of previously scheduled engagement. But I should be there for most of the afternoon. Those following me on Twitter (@coinsblog) can read my realtime thoughts on the Expo. Those following me on Pinterest can watch the board “Whitman Baltimore Expo 29-June-2012” for any images I can capture during my time in Baltimore.
- United States Mint Announces 2020 American Innovation™ $1 Coin Program Designs July 2, 2020
- PCGS Confirms New 1795 Flowing Hair Half Dollar Variety July 2, 2020
- Experience a Virtual Reality Tour at the Money Museum June 26, 2020
- PennyBoard Press Publishes New Entry in David W. Lange’s Acclaimed Series of Books on Coin Albums June 23, 2020
- 2020 World’s Fair of Money Suspended June 17, 2020