We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing E-Commerce Transitio September 20, 2018
- Innovative 100 Point Coin Grading Scale Created by Ron Guth September 18, 2018
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for August 2018 Has Been Posted September 15, 2018
- More about the BEP-Mint Partnership September 13, 2018
- NCIC Takes Numismatic Crime Investigations Class to Beaumont, Texas September 13, 2018