We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
- Former Police Chief Doug Davis Named Anti-Counterfeiting Director of the Anti-Counterfeiting Educational Foundation August 13, 2019
- PNG Honors Paul Nugget With 2019 Abe Kosoff Founders Award August 13, 2019
- Richard Weaver Selected As New PNG President August 13, 2019
- NGC Certifies Dennis Rodman’s North Korea Coin Set August 13, 2019
- ANA Presents Literary Awards to Exceptional Writers August 13, 2019