We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
- PCGS Set Registry is Now Both Fun and Games January 17, 2019
- Finest 1885 Trade Dollar now in PCGS holder January 17, 2019
- NCIC to Conduct Law Enforcement Training at Long Beach EXPO January 14, 2019
- Bonhams to Offer an Important Collection of Clark Gruber & Co. Territorial Gold January 11, 2019
- United States Mint Announces Historic Collaboration with the Royal Australian Mint January 11, 2019