We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
- Pleasure and Profit: The Hobby and the Market are Two Sides of the Same Coin for Collector Bob Shippee March 26, 2019
- Record Prices Realized at Extremely Active Legend’s 32nd Regency Auction March 26, 2019
- Submissions Accepted for ANA’s Club Publications Competition March 23, 2019
- United States Mint Releases Commemorative Coins Honoring the American Legion’s 100th Anniversary March 22, 2019
- Register Now for Summer Seminar Discounts March 21, 2019