We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
- Famous WWI Posters feature in Imperial War Museums Ingot Set July 18, 2018
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for June 2018 Has Been Posted July 18, 2018
- NGC Grades New York Bank Hoard of 16,000 Morgan Dollars July 18, 2018
- NLG 2018 Symposium to Focus on Attracting New Collectors Online July 18, 2018
- Crème de la crème of SS Central America S Mint gold revealed July 18, 2018