On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- U.S. Mint Video: 2020 Basketball Hall of Fame Commemorative Coin Program June 5, 2020
- Fundamentals For Gold Still Strong, And That Also Is Good For Rare Coins June 5, 2020
- PCGS Coin Quest 2020 Winners Announced May 31, 2020
- PCGS & Basketball HOF coins May 31, 2020
- United States Mint Begins Sales of Kennedy Half Dollar Product Options on June 1 May 26, 2020