On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- PCGS offers dual encapsulation for 2019 Reverse Proof Silver Eagles & COAs November 9, 2019
- Unexpectedly High Demand Leads the RED BOOK Back to Press November 9, 2019
- Lucky collectors find “First Discovery” & “Early Circulation” 2019-W Idaho quarters November 8, 2019
- Residential Burglary: Colorado Springs November 6, 2019
- Why I Wrote In God We Trust November 6, 2019