On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- Collectors Universe names Brett Charville as PCGS President December 11, 2018
- United States Mint Unveils Design for 2019 Native American $1 Coin Reverse December 11, 2018
- United States Mint Set to Release Introductory American Innovation™ $1 Coin Products on December 14 December 10, 2018
- First public display of finest proof Morgan dollars set December 7, 2018
- Explore Money Museum from Comfort of Home December 6, 2018