On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- PCGS announces PL and DMPL designations for California fractional gold August 19, 2018
- The London Mint Office Makes Special Dambusters Presentation Porthcawl Museum August 17, 2018
- Three receive 2018 ACTF Al Kreuzer Memorial Award August 17, 2018
- United States Mint Lifts the Curtain on Designs for the 2019 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program August 15, 2018
- PNG 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award Presented to Donn Pearlman August 14, 2018