On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- Exhibit Award Winners Announced for 2019 National Money Show April 20, 2019
- NGC Announces $20,000 in Prizes for the 2019 NGC Registry Awards April 20, 2019
- U.S. Mint Video: American Legion Commemorative Coin April 20, 2019
- United States Mint to Launch War in the Pacific National Historical Park Quarter on May 3 April 20, 2019
- More lucky collectors get PCGS rewards for 2019-W mint mark quarters April 20, 2019