On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- Legend Rare Coin Auctions to Present Final Section of Northern Lights Collection Along With Fresh 1994 Collection in Las Vegas on July 13. June 23, 2017
- U.S. Mint Video: San Francisco Mint Employees June 23, 2017
- United States Mint Opens Sales for Uncirculated Version of American Eagle Silver Coin on June 29 June 22, 2017
- VIDEO: International Paper Money Show Attracts World Bank Note Collectors to Kansas City June 22, 2017
- Miles Standish getting head shaved at ANA Denver convention June 20, 2017