On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- 2018 United States Mint Limited Edition Silver Proof Set Available October 18 October 12, 2018
- United States Mint Unveils Designs for the 2019 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Program October 12, 2018
- Mentors Encouraged to Join ANA’s Diploma Program October 10, 2018
- Major Barber Exhibits and Lectures Planned for October 2018 Baltimore Expo October 8, 2018
- 2018 America the Beautiful Quarters Circulating Coin Set™ Available October 10 October 4, 2018