On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- NGC Signs American Astronaut Clayton Anderson to Autograph Labels June 19, 2018
- Fun and Fellowship at the Philadelphia World’s Fair of Money June 19, 2018
- U.S. Mint Video: Part III: San Francisco History June 16, 2018
- Numismatic Crime Investigations Class for Law Enforcement to be Conducted During ANA World’s Fair of Money in Philadelphia June 15, 2018
- United States Mint Launches America the Beautiful Quarters® Program Coin Honoring Voyageurs National Park Quarter June 15, 2018