On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- Whitman Publishing Releases New Search & Save™ Coin Books on Dimes, Quarters, and Half Dollars May 24, 2017
- United States Mint to Launch Quarter Honoring Ozark National Scenic Riverways on June 5 May 22, 2017
- Texas Attorney General Issues Gold Coins Consumer Protection Tips May 22, 2017
- Monster Toned Dollars Bring Big Money in Big Easy May 22, 2017
- CDN Announces Collaborative Partnership with ANA May 19, 2017