On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- NGC-graded Chinese Coins Top Heritage Hong Kong Auction December 15, 2017
- Transportation and Shipping Security Seminar December 14, 2017
- New Million Dollar Coin: David Lawrence Sells 1879 Coiled Hair Stella! December 14, 2017
- Confused Over Proposed Tax Legislation and Like-Kind Exchanges? December 13, 2017
- The U.S. Mint is excited to announce a new checkout feature! December 13, 2017