On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- United States Mint Opens Sales for Rolls and Bags of Ellis Island Quarters on August 28 August 21, 2017
- Denver World’s Fair of Money Embraced by Collectors August 18, 2017
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for July 2017 Has Been Posted August 17, 2017
- U.S. Mint Video: Philly Mint Virtual Tour August 17, 2017
- United States Mint and National Park Service to Launch America the Beautiful Quarters® Program Coin Honoring Ellis Island on Aug. 30 August 16, 2017