On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- 2018 Red Book Honors David Rittenhouse, First Director of the United States Mint, and 225 Years of American Coinage April 21, 2017
- 2017 America the Beautiful Quarters Three-Coin Set™–Frederick Douglass National Historic Site Available on April 24 April 19, 2017
- The Monthly Production Report for March 2017 Has Been Posted April 19, 2017
- Money Talks Speakers Wanted for Denver World’s Fair of Money April 15, 2017
- ANA Road Show to Exhibit Numismatic Rarities in Las Vegas April 13, 2017