On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- Ohio Budget Kills Sales-Tax Exemption July 20, 2019
- ANA Selects Phoenix for 2021 National Money Show July 20, 2019
- PNG Suspends Member Jason Bradford July 19, 2019
- Neil Armstrong’s Apollo 11 Gold Medal, Certified by NGC and CAG, Realizes Over $2 Million July 19, 2019
- U.S. Mint Video: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Commemorative Coin July 17, 2019