On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- Office of Strategic Services Receives Congressional Gold Medal March 21, 2018
- Summer Seminar Early Registration Discount Ends Soon March 21, 2018
- U.S. Mint Video: Apostle Islands AtB B-Roll March 21, 2018
- Finest Known 1932 “Saint” In eBay Auction Of Outstanding Double Eagles Set March 20, 2018
- Celebrating the American Legion—and America’s Veterans—With Coins March 17, 2018