On Thursday, June 15, 2006, the White House announced that President George Bush signed H.R.1953, San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Act, into law. Now as Public Law 109-230, [GPO: text/pdf] the US Mint has until the end of this year to design, strike, and sell these commemoratives. This will be a real test for the Mint and the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) bureaucracies.
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for September 2017 Has Been Posted October 16, 2017
- Dave Bowers, Books, and America’s $10 Gold Coins October 16, 2017
- Final Product Marking the Mint’s 225th Anniversary Goes on Sale on October 19 October 13, 2017
- The ANA wants YOU to provide a theme for 2018 National Coin Week October 12, 2017
- United States Mint Announces Designs for World War I Centennial Silver Medals October 11, 2017