The White House announced today that President Bush signed H.R. 4902, the “Byron Nelson Congressional Gold Medal Act” authorizing the award of “a congressional gold medal to Byron Nelson in Recoginition of his contributions to the game of golf as a player, a teacher, and a commentator.” This bill allows for the minting of duplicate medals in gold and bronze at a price and quantity set by the Secretary of the Treasury. Procedes will be used to cover the cost of minting with the balance deposited into the United States Mint Public Enterprise Fund.
- United States Mint to Unveil Anwar El Sadat Congressional Gold Medal Designs September 16, 2019
- PCGS partners with Basketball Hall of Fame on upcoming U.S. coins September 16, 2019
- 975 No S proof dime changes hands twice in less than a week September 16, 2019
- Veteran US Mint Official Joins NGC Hand-signed Label Program September 12, 2019
- Coins Recovered-Veh Burglary-PCGS Coins-San Mateo, CA September 11, 2019