The White House announced today that President Bush signed H.R. 4902, the “Byron Nelson Congressional Gold Medal Act” authorizing the award of “a congressional gold medal to Byron Nelson in Recoginition of his contributions to the game of golf as a player, a teacher, and a commentator.” This bill allows for the minting of duplicate medals in gold and bronze at a price and quantity set by the Secretary of the Treasury. Procedes will be used to cover the cost of minting with the balance deposited into the United States Mint Public Enterprise Fund.
- 2018 United States Mint Limited Edition Silver Proof Set Available October 18 October 12, 2018
- United States Mint Unveils Designs for the 2019 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Program October 12, 2018
- Mentors Encouraged to Join ANA’s Diploma Program October 10, 2018
- Major Barber Exhibits and Lectures Planned for October 2018 Baltimore Expo October 8, 2018
- 2018 America the Beautiful Quarters Circulating Coin Set™ Available October 10 October 4, 2018