The White House announced today that President Bush signed H.R. 4902, the “Byron Nelson Congressional Gold Medal Act” authorizing the award of “a congressional gold medal to Byron Nelson in Recoginition of his contributions to the game of golf as a player, a teacher, and a commentator.” This bill allows for the minting of duplicate medals in gold and bronze at a price and quantity set by the Secretary of the Treasury. Procedes will be used to cover the cost of minting with the balance deposited into the United States Mint Public Enterprise Fund.
- United States Mint Lifts the Curtain on Designs for the 2019 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program August 15, 2018
- PNG 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award Presented to Donn Pearlman August 14, 2018
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing and United States Mint to Participate in the American Numismatic Association’s (ANA) 2018 World’s Fair of Money August 14, 2018
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for July 2018 Has Been Posted August 11, 2018
- COMING SOON – World War I – 2018 Intaglio Print Victory August 9, 2018