The White House announced today that President Bush signed H.R. 4902, the “Byron Nelson Congressional Gold Medal Act” authorizing the award of “a congressional gold medal to Byron Nelson in Recoginition of his contributions to the game of golf as a player, a teacher, and a commentator.” This bill allows for the minting of duplicate medals in gold and bronze at a price and quantity set by the Secretary of the Treasury. Procedes will be used to cover the cost of minting with the balance deposited into the United States Mint Public Enterprise Fund.
- Exhibit Award Winners Announced for 2019 National Money Show April 20, 2019
- NGC Announces $20,000 in Prizes for the 2019 NGC Registry Awards April 20, 2019
- U.S. Mint Video: American Legion Commemorative Coin April 20, 2019
- United States Mint to Launch War in the Pacific National Historical Park Quarter on May 3 April 20, 2019
- More lucky collectors get PCGS rewards for 2019-W mint mark quarters April 20, 2019