The White House announced today that President Bush signed H.R. 4902, the “Byron Nelson Congressional Gold Medal Act” authorizing the award of “a congressional gold medal to Byron Nelson in Recoginition of his contributions to the game of golf as a player, a teacher, and a commentator.” This bill allows for the minting of duplicate medals in gold and bronze at a price and quantity set by the Secretary of the Treasury. Procedes will be used to cover the cost of minting with the balance deposited into the United States Mint Public Enterprise Fund.
- United States Mint to Hold Launch Ceremony for New Multi-Year $1 Coin Program Honoring American Innovation on Dec. 14 December 12, 2018
- Collectors Universe names Brett Charville as PCGS President December 11, 2018
- United States Mint Unveils Design for 2019 Native American $1 Coin Reverse December 11, 2018
- United States Mint Set to Release Introductory American Innovation™ $1 Coin Products on December 14 December 10, 2018
- First public display of finest proof Morgan dollars set December 7, 2018