The White House announced today that President Bush signed H.R. 4902, the “Byron Nelson Congressional Gold Medal Act” authorizing the award of “a congressional gold medal to Byron Nelson in Recoginition of his contributions to the game of golf as a player, a teacher, and a commentator.” This bill allows for the minting of duplicate medals in gold and bronze at a price and quantity set by the Secretary of the Treasury. Procedes will be used to cover the cost of minting with the balance deposited into the United States Mint Public Enterprise Fund.
- Money Talks Speakers Wanted for Pittsburgh World’s Fair of Money April 8, 2020
- Holabird Western Americana Collections’ Four-Day Big Tent Auction Will Be Online-Only, April 16-19, With Nearly 3,100 Lots In 30 Categories April 4, 2020
- No School? Use Pocket Change to Help Educate Children at Home April 3, 2020
- 2020 American Buffalo One Ounce Gold Proof Coin on Sale April 9 April 3, 2020
- Taking Advantage of Gold & Silver Prices But Some Inventories Are Low April 3, 2020