The announcement said that the BEP has identified a problem with sporadic creasing of the paper during printing of the new $100 note that did not appear during pre-production testing. While the BEP is working to resolve the issue, the Federal Reserve will not have enough notes to begin worldwide distribution causing the delay. No date was announced.
- ANA College Scholarships Available to Young Collectors January 18, 2019
- PCGS partners with Astronauts Memorial Foundation January 18, 2019
- “Alert” Theft Large Amount Gold Coins-UPS-Essington,PA Area January 18, 2019
- Whitman Publishing Releases New Third Edition of “A Guide Book of Lincoln Cents January 18, 2019
- PCGS Set Registry is Now Both Fun and Games January 17, 2019