The announcement said that the BEP has identified a problem with sporadic creasing of the paper during printing of the new $100 note that did not appear during pre-production testing. While the BEP is working to resolve the issue, the Federal Reserve will not have enough notes to begin worldwide distribution causing the delay. No date was announced.
Members of NVOAD are vetted non-profit organizations with a track records of helping in times of disaster. Please consider a donation to one of their national members. Visit nvoad.org to learn more about their members and where to donate.
Blood is a perishable commodity and is always in need. That need increases in the time of disasters! Please visit redcrossblog.org to find a blood drive near you.
- Legend’s 23rd Regency Auction to be Largest Yet. Sale to Feature Many Important and Fresh to the Market Rarities September 19, 2017
- United States Mint Launches New Palladium Bullion Coin Program September 19, 2017
- A New Book for the Serious Coin Collector: Inside the Rare Coin Marketplace September 18, 2017
- Good Photos of Bad Coins: An Example of Crowdsourcing and Numismatic Publishing September 16, 2017
- Damaged U.S. Currency Redemption Services for Citizens Affected by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma September 15, 2017