The announcement said that the BEP has identified a problem with sporadic creasing of the paper during printing of the new $100 note that did not appear during pre-production testing. While the BEP is working to resolve the issue, the Federal Reserve will not have enough notes to begin worldwide distribution causing the delay. No date was announced.
- Former Police Chief Doug Davis Named Anti-Counterfeiting Director of the Anti-Counterfeiting Educational Foundation August 13, 2019
- PNG Honors Paul Nugget With 2019 Abe Kosoff Founders Award August 13, 2019
- Richard Weaver Selected As New PNG President August 13, 2019
- NGC Certifies Dennis Rodman’s North Korea Coin Set August 13, 2019
- ANA Presents Literary Awards to Exceptional Writers August 13, 2019