The announcement said that the BEP has identified a problem with sporadic creasing of the paper during printing of the new $100 note that did not appear during pre-production testing. While the BEP is working to resolve the issue, the Federal Reserve will not have enough notes to begin worldwide distribution causing the delay. No date was announced.
- PNG Statement on Passing of Leon Hendrickson July 24, 2017
- American Numismatic Association Awards College Scholarships July 21, 2017
- New Ken Bressett Book on Coin Collecting Will be Available at the August 2017 Denver ANA Show July 19, 2017
- Pawn Stars’ Rick Harrison at Shave Miles event at ANA Denver, Aug. 3 July 18, 2017
- Updated “Grading U.S. Coins Today” Correspondence Course Offered by ANA’s Florence Schook School of Numismatics July 17, 2017