The announcement said that the BEP has identified a problem with sporadic creasing of the paper during printing of the new $100 note that did not appear during pre-production testing. While the BEP is working to resolve the issue, the Federal Reserve will not have enough notes to begin worldwide distribution causing the delay. No date was announced.
- MEGA RED, 4th Edition, Showcases United States Dimes April 21, 2018
- In Largest Ever Regency Auction, Legend Rare Coin Auctions to Present Many Important Coins April 21, 2018
- U.S. Mint Video: Bullion Coins: Making Money Episode 6 April 19, 2018
- U.S. Mint Video: Gold and Silver Vault April 19, 2018
- NGC Confirms Discovery of Fourth Known 1854-S $5 April 19, 2018