The announcement said that the BEP has identified a problem with sporadic creasing of the paper during printing of the new $100 note that did not appear during pre-production testing. While the BEP is working to resolve the issue, the Federal Reserve will not have enough notes to begin worldwide distribution causing the delay. No date was announced.
- Summer Seminar Scholarships Available for Young Collectors and Adult Hobbyists November 22, 2017
- 2017 America the Beautiful Quarters George Rogers Clark National Historical Park Three-Coin Set™ Available Nov. 27 November 21, 2017
- NGC Special Label & Designation for 2018 Pandas November 21, 2017
- American Numismatic Association Board of Governors Approves $5.6 Million Budget for FY 2017-18 November 17, 2017
- ICTA Alert! Call your Representative and Senators ASAP November 17, 2017