The announcement said that the BEP has identified a problem with sporadic creasing of the paper during printing of the new $100 note that did not appear during pre-production testing. While the BEP is working to resolve the issue, the Federal Reserve will not have enough notes to begin worldwide distribution causing the delay. No date was announced.
- U.S. Mint Video: Warm Wishes from United States Mint December 12, 2019
- COMING SOON – Year of the Rat 2020 December 12, 2019
- U.S. Mint Video: New Kids Games! December 6, 2019
- Unprecedented $50 Mil. Gold Eagles Tyrant Collection Exhibit December 6, 2019
- The BEP Monthly Production Report for November 2019 Has Been Posted December 5, 2019