The announcement said that the BEP has identified a problem with sporadic creasing of the paper during printing of the new $100 note that did not appear during pre-production testing. While the BEP is working to resolve the issue, the Federal Reserve will not have enough notes to begin worldwide distribution causing the delay. No date was announced.
- United States Mint Begins Sales of Kennedy Half Dollar Product Options on June 1 May 26, 2020
- Counterfeiting Battles Continued in May May 26, 2020
- 2020 SUMMER FUN SHOW CANCELLED May 26, 2020
- ANA World’s Fair of Money Planning Continues May 22, 2020
- Former House Speaker Boehner Signs Emergency Eagles Inserts May 21, 2020