The announcement said that the BEP has identified a problem with sporadic creasing of the paper during printing of the new $100 note that did not appear during pre-production testing. While the BEP is working to resolve the issue, the Federal Reserve will not have enough notes to begin worldwide distribution causing the delay. No date was announced.
- Robbery of Ancient Coins – FedEx in Portugal July 13, 2018
- ANA Awards College Scholarships to Committed Numismatists July 13, 2018
- U.S Mint VIDEO: San Francisco Mint 2018 Silver Reverse Proof Set July 10, 2018
- Veteran dealer: “We have seen the 2018 low for gold.” July 10, 2018
- Now Available – $2 Lucky Panda July 10, 2018