The announcement said that the BEP has identified a problem with sporadic creasing of the paper during printing of the new $100 note that did not appear during pre-production testing. While the BEP is working to resolve the issue, the Federal Reserve will not have enough notes to begin worldwide distribution causing the delay. No date was announced.
- U.S. Mint Video: Mint Holiday Best Sellers November 14, 2018
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for October 2018 Has Been Posted November 10, 2018
- $100,000 donation to fight counterfeits November 10, 2018
- The London Mint survey reveals fading awareness of WWI amongst UK young people November 9, 2018
- United States Mint Releases Fifth 2018 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program Coin on November 13 November 7, 2018