The announcement said that the BEP has identified a problem with sporadic creasing of the paper during printing of the new $100 note that did not appear during pre-production testing. While the BEP is working to resolve the issue, the Federal Reserve will not have enough notes to begin worldwide distribution causing the delay. No date was announced.
- Exhibit Award Winners Announced for 2019 National Money Show April 20, 2019
- NGC Announces $20,000 in Prizes for the 2019 NGC Registry Awards April 20, 2019
- U.S. Mint Video: American Legion Commemorative Coin April 20, 2019
- United States Mint to Launch War in the Pacific National Historical Park Quarter on May 3 April 20, 2019
- More lucky collectors get PCGS rewards for 2019-W mint mark quarters April 20, 2019