The announcement said that the BEP has identified a problem with sporadic creasing of the paper during printing of the new $100 note that did not appear during pre-production testing. While the BEP is working to resolve the issue, the Federal Reserve will not have enough notes to begin worldwide distribution causing the delay. No date was announced.
- Final Release in Preamble to the Declaration of Independence Platinum Proof Coin Series on Sale Jan. 30 January 24, 2020
- U.S. Mint to Participate in Carson City Mint 150th Anniversary Celebration January 24, 2020
- The BEP Monthly Production Reports for December 2019 and January 2020 Have Been Posted January 24, 2020
- Music legends, Queen, to be Celebrated on UK Coin January 23, 2020
- Reporting suspected fake coins January 23, 2020