H.R. 3146: Savings, Accountability, Value, and Efficiency (SAVE) II Act
Sponsor: Rep. Patrick Murphy (D-FL)
• To take steps to reduce the deficit of the Federal Government.
• Sec. 8. Prohibition On Non-Cost Effective Minting and Printing Of Coins and Currency
• Introduced: September 18, 2013
• Referred to many committees including the Committee on Ways and Means
Track this bill at http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr3146
H.R. 3186: Hank Aaron Congressional Gold Medal Act
Sponsor: Rep. Ron Kind (D-WI)
• To award a Congressional Gold Medal to Hank Aaron, in recognition of his contributions to the national pastime of baseball and his perseverance in overcoming discrimination and adversity to become a role model for all Americans.
• Introduced: September 26, 2013
• Referred to the House Financial Services Committee
Track this bill at http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr3186
I usually do not include bill for congressional gold medals. As a fan of Hank Aaron, I am including it to show my support. If congress should ever get its act together, it would be nice if they would immediately pass this by unanimous consent.